Age: 18 | State: California | County: Riverside | Case Status: Open
On April 22, 2020 my son, Tyler J. Gordon purchased through Snapchat what he believed was an M30 Percocet pill. The drug dealer delivered it to him at an agreed upon location. Around approximately 1:30am it is believed that Tyler ingested this counterfeit pill and In the early morning hours of April 23, 2020 Tyler was found unresponsive in his bedroom and would be pronounced dead shortly thereafter. His toxicology report showed “acute fentanyl toxicity” and was ruled a Homicide by fentanyl poisoning.