Age: 36 | State: Arizona | County: Maricopa | Case Status: No Investigation
My son Skylar suffered from anxiety and bought what he thought was 2 Xanax. He took one of them. He was alone and his girlfriend found him in the morning when she returned home from work. He died alone on the floor of his apartment. Because the second pill was still on his table the coroners knew it was fentanyl poisoning as soon as they saw the other pill. No investigation was ever done. I was told they would but later told that there was nothing that could be done. End of story. He was considered a drug overdose and therefore nothing could be done. Little did I know at the time that this was a homicide.