Age: 24 | State: Pennsylvania | County: Bedford | Case Status: Closed
My daughter was poisoned with fentanyl on her 24th birthday here in the small rural town of Bedford Pennsylvania. She had a huge heart and had her whole life ahead of her. She was the oldest of my three children and we were attached at the hip. Someone gave her a “birthday present” which ended up being pure fentanyl, and no one was arrested in her case. She never had a chance to do all the things she worked so hard for. She will be forever loved and missed and her death has left a huge hole in our lives.