Age: 33 | State: Tennessee | County: Knox | Case Status: No Investigation
Jeremy had been in rehab and was clean for almost a year when he and some friends from his sober living house decided to get high “one last time “. The drugs were laced with fentanyl and Jeremy died almost instantly in a convenience store parking lot in Knoxville TN. His death was ruled accidental overdose and no investigation done. Even though he had lethal levels of fentanyl in his system. We know Jeremy did not want to die and had hope for his future for the first time in many years. Jeremy had worked very hard to get clean and had plans for his future. Fentanyl took all that from him and took Jeremy from everyone that loved him.