Jaydon Neuffer

Age: 14 | State: | County: Goodhue | Case Status: Conviction

  1. On January 10th, 2023, we lost our only child, Jaydon  Neuffer. He was only 14 and died because of Fentanyl poisoning.

Jaydon was a bright light. He was kind, smart, and caring. His smile could light up a room, and he had many talents. He loved working with computers and playing the piano. He was also really good at solving Rubik’s Cubes.

Sadly, Jaydon accidentally took a pill he thought was safe but was actually laced with deadly Fentanyl.

He wasn’t just my son; he was also a beloved family member and friend. Losing him has left a big hole in our hearts, all because of one small pill.