Age: 33 | State: California | County: Riverside | Case Status: Pending
Cameron was my baby brother but was someone that I admired and looked up to. He was the funniest person with the most infectious laugh and made everyone in his presence feel welcome and loved.
Cameron purchased what he thought was prescription pain medication from a friend after dealing with pain following a dental procedure. He passed away March 20, 2022 of Fentanyl Poisoning. Our hearts are forever broken.
I am forever grateful to the Riverside County Sheriffs Department for their dedication in finding the answers surrounding Cameron’s poisoning. Two individuals have been arrested, 1 charged with murder and 1 charged with being a danger to society with other charges pending.