Austin Ogden

Age: 27 | State: | County: Los Angeles | Case Status: Open

Our son Austin was in LA for a doctor’s convention that he was working at.  He went out for dinner the evening before, and then to an after-party.  He came back to the Sheraton Gateway Hotel and only made it to the hallway of the 5th floor where his room was at.  He died in the hallway from Fentanyl poisoning sometime between the hours of 4:30 am and 8:40 am, never making it back to his room.  His case is still being investigated.

Scroll to Top