Angela Flaming Martinez
Age: 28 | State: California | County: San Bernardino | Case Status: Closed
On April 15 2018 I received a call from my daughter n law stating Angela had passed away and I needed to call the San Bernardino coroner. My life was turned upside down. My husband called the coroner and he confirmed Angela had an accidental overdose of fentanyl. She had previously been using heroin but had been clean for 6 months. She took what she thought was heroin. The coroner confirmed as soon as she injected it she died because it was fentanyl. I am a broken mother. I cannot eat or sleep. My whole life is broken. I can’t believe she is gone even now 4 1/2 yrs later. It’s just so unreal.
I will always be her mom – forver28angelasmom.